A Short Story from the Greatest Season on Earth
In 1800’s New Orleans, newlyweds Charlie and Ella Lionheart are spending their first holiday season together within the circus. It’s Ella’s first Christmas away from her mountain home and with thoughts of family and new beginnings, see what surprises the kindhearted lion tamer has in store for her on Christmas Eve.
A touch of holiday magic beneath the Big Top!
Here are three ways to add this short story to your eReader!
Coming soon to Kobo and iBooks
- Vanilla Sprinkle Meringue cookies
- A red & white country apron
- 3 Bake Shop cookie cutters
- 2020 monthly planner
- A “Virginia” Panettone cake with chocolate and amaretto
- And a signed copy of the original novel, The Lady and the Lionheart
Full details and guidelines here