– Carol Award finalist
– Grace Award finalist
Go to college. Become president. Fall in love.
And pretend like he has enough time to get it all done.
Sixteen-year-old Sarah Miller doesn’t expect anything out of the ordinary when she begins her first day at the one-room-school house in her new hometown of Rocky Knob. But when she meets seventeen-year-old Tucker O’Shay—the boy with the fatal illness who volunteers to tutor her in algebra—she finds herself swept up in a friendship that changes the way she sees the world and a love that changes her life.
– Katie Ganshert, award-winning author of A Broken Kind of Beautiful
– Kristy Cambron, author of The Butterfly and the Violin
– Heather Day Gilbert, author of God’s Daughter
– Beth K. Vogt, author of Somebody Like You (PW starred review)
– Rissi Cain, writer and INSPY Award advisory board member
– Karen Cecil Smith, author of Orlean Puckett: The Life of a Mountain Midwife